Robin is a solicitor with over 15 years’ experience in law in relation to corporate finance, joint venture and M&A transactions acting predominantly for owner-managed businesses, SMEs and business angels.
Notable recent transactions include the establishment of a joint venture in China, the sale of a technology company to an AIM listed company and acting for a green-tech company through five rounds of investment prior to a proposed AIM listing.
Robin previously worked with Clyde & Co, where his clients included FTSE 250 companies, insurance companies and multi-nationals. Robin has been a visiting lecturer in law at BPP and has developed and run training courses for City and overseas lawyers.
- Corporate M&A
- Asset sales and purchases
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders agreements
- Private equity funding (angel investment and VC investment)
- Corporate reorganisations
- Shareholder and boardroom disputes
- General company law and related commercial advice